TAIPEI, August 30, 2023 - Leading the charge in the realm of cybersecurity, ThreatVision is thrilled to announce the official release of New ThreatVision, set to revolutionize the landscape of threat intelligence. August 30, 2023 marks the transition from the Beta version to the formal release of New ThreatVision.
New ThreatVision builds upon the strong foundation of the original platform, retaining its core features, while introducing an array of exciting enhancements and novel functionalities. Users can expect a seamless transition to this powerful new version.
New ThreatVision isn't just an upgrade; it's a leap forward in threat intelligence. Some highlights include:
- Enhanced Features: We've bolstered the existing capabilities and introduced new, cutting-edge features such as Patch Management Reports(PMR) and Vulnerability Insights Reports(VIR), and Unified Search to help users stay ahead of evolving threats.
- User-Friendly Interface: The new platform offers an intuitive interface designed for efficiency and ease of use.
- API Integration: API Version 1 will continue to be supported, ensuring uninterrupted service. Users can access the latest technical documentation within the new interface for API-related services.
- API Version 2: In response to user demands, we're progressively releasing API functionalities compatible with the new version. This includes API support for IoC packages, such as APT IoC List and Cyber Crime IoC List.
- Vulnerability Reports: To support customers in managing vulnerabilities, Vulnerability Reports share technical details about critical vulnerabilities, providing possible attack scenarios and detection tools, published every two weeks, focusing on one critical vulnerability each time.
As of today, August 30, 2023, we will discontinue the original ThreatVision version (referred to as the "old version"). All active accounts will be automatically logged out and redirected to the new ThreatVision web interface. Users will need to log in to the new interface, which will become their primary portal for threat intelligence. API Version 1 will still be supported.
ThreatVision is a comprehensive intelligence platform that specializes in providing Asia-Pacific-centered cyber threat intelligence. With over a decade of experience in researching malicious code, APT (Advanced Persistent Threat) groups, and cyber threats in the Asia-Pacific region, ThreatVision offers a wealth of intelligence resources for organizations.
The platform caters to different roles within the cybersecurity landscape, including decision-makers, risk managers, and incident responders, by offering strategic, operational, and tactical threat intelligence. It aids C-level executives, risk managers, and incident responders in understanding the threat landscape, identifying malicious actors, and deploying effective defenses against cyber threats.
ThreatVision's customizable intelligence investigation and consulting services, along with its user-friendly interface and curated reports, empower organizations to make informed decisions, allocate security resources effectively, and enhance their cybersecurity.
For media and other inquiries, please contact: [email protected]Stay tuned for more updates and enhancements as we continue to advance the field of threat intelligence with New ThreatVision.